In working with our clients we aim to operate in the spirit of the Personal Finance Society’s Code of Ethics.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of service and at all times we will act with honesty, integrity and transparency.
- Our decisions will be made with a clear understanding of our clients’ needs, priorities, concerns and circumstances.
- All clients will be treated as individuals, in accordance with the principles of Treating Customers Fairly.
- We will always act openly and fairly in our dealings with clients.
- We will respect confidentiality.
- We will take all essential steps to ensure all advice is accurate and suitable for the individual client.
- We will act with skill, care and diligence.
- We will constantly review our practices to ensure our advice is fair.
- We will ensure we adhere to regulatory standards and principles and maintain high professional standards.
- We will provide our expertise to help our clients make capable, confident and informed decisions.
- We strive always to provide the highest quality advice, never losing sight of each client’s individual objectives.
By operating in this manner, we aim to build a mutual respect in order to nurture life-long relationships with our clients.